Last updated: May 29, 2019
- Types of Information Gathered about Users
Small Shop LLC, d/b/a Taylor Tall (“we” or “Taylor Tall”) appreciates that you care how information about you is used and shared. The information we gather about Users of the website located at www.taylortall.com (“Site”) enables us to provide you with services and products and helps us to personalize and improve our services (“Services”). Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on the Site or provide us in any way. For example, you provide us with information when you complete the forms on this Site, purchase a product, submit an inquiry or provide feedback, post information, or interact with the Site in other ways. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and size information. Some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some may be optional. If you do not provide the mandatory information requested for a particular activity, you will not be permitted to participate in that activity.
- Information on Facebook®, Instagram®, and Social Media: If you link through, to, or otherwise interact with our Site through our Facebook, Instagram, or other social media account, you also may provide us with information from or accessible through any social media account you have on the same platform.
- Information from Other Sources: We may combine information you provide us with information from third parties to correct our records, personalize your experience, or enhance our services. This may include, but is not limited to, information from our Third Party Service Providers. We also may use through Shopify and Klaviyo web beacons, software development kits, and other automated tracking methods through our Site.
- How Taylor Tall Shares the Information It Receives
Information about our Users is a critical part of our business. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to others, but we may share User information with others in the following ways:
- With Other Authorized Third-Party Service Providers: We have agreements with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (“Third-Party Service Providers”), such as processing your purchases, providing marketing assistance, operating or hosting our Site, and analyzing data. We may share your personally identifiable information with these Third-Party Service Providers so they can provide the services that we have contracted with them to provide. The use of your personally identifiable information by such parties is subject to their privacy policies and is not subject to our control. Our store is hosted through Shopify Inc. (“Shopify”), which provides us with an online platform that allows us to provide our products and services to you. We use Shopify Payments powered by Stripe for processing your payments. We use Klaviyo for our promotional emails. See below for more information about how Shopify, Stripe, Klaviyo store and protect your information.
- With Other Websites: Our Site may include links to other websites. When you access these links, you may be directed away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements. You may obtain useful information about Internet advertising companies, including how to opt out of their information collection, by contacting the Networking Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN#!%2F).
- Security of Your Information
- Managing Your Information
You have options for managing your personally identifiable information with Taylor Tall:
- We will not send you third party promotional emails without your permission. As a condition of agreeing to these Terms, however, you agree to receive from us promotional and administrative emails related to your activity on our Site or to our products and services, including announcements about new features or changes to the Site or our products and services.
- If you no longer want to use the Site, you may ask us to stop sending you promotional emails by contacting us through the Contact Us page on the Site. Your personal information may remain in our historical records, but you will no longer receive emails from us about new features or changes to the Site or our products and services unless you begin using the Site again.
- If you no longer want to participate, you may ask us to delete your information, although your information may continue to reside in archived copies of our Site content.
- Please note that, because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
- Children’s Privacy Issues
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are aware of any instance where we have collected information from or about someone under the age of 13, please inform us immediately.
If you are in a country that is governed by the European Union General Data Privacy Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), then you may be a “data subject” and the following may be applicable to you:
To the extent GDPR regulations regarding the processing of your personal data (“Personal Data”) apply to Taylor Tall, under certain circumstances we may be considered a “data controller.” Personal Data includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, job title, credit card information, social security number, size information, and geolocation, some of which we may collect and process and some of which may be collected and processed by third parties. These third parties may be considered “data controllers” in their own right, and you should review their privacy policies. For example, when you place an order for our products, you provide a billing and shipping name, address, phone number, and email address, and this information is processed and maintained using a third-party program. Credit card information is acquired and maintained by Stripe, not Taylor Tall. Information on shipping is processed by the appropriate shipper.
We process your Personal Data only as necessary to offer and provide products to you. Our legal basis for processing includes:
- Providing the products that you have purchased from us.
- Complying with legal requirements.
- Managing and improving our website and our relationship with you.
- Providing you with information about our products and offerings.
We will retain your Personal Data only for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill your order and offer additional products to you. We also retain your Personal Data for the time necessary to meet legal requirements and any applicable statute of limitations.
Because Taylor Tall is in the United States, your Personal Data for which we may be considered the data controller will be transferred to the United States. We do not know where other providers may transfer your Personal Data, and we encourage you to review Shopify’s, Stripe’s, and Klaviyo’s procedures for managing Personal Data of European Economic Area residents.
Depending upon the laws applicable to you, the following rights may apply:
- You have the right to object to our processing your Personal Data and, upon receiving such notice, we will stop processing your data, which may mean we cannot ship products to you. For example, without your Personal Data we will not be able to arrange for shipping products to you.
- You may restrict our processing your Personal Data.
- You may ask to update your Personal Data on a going-forward basis.
- You may request a copy of your Personal Data that we have stored and maintained.
- You may request that your Personal Data be deleted, but some Personal Data may not be deleted for legitimate legal reasons.
- You may request that your Personal Data be transferred to another party.
If you ask to exercise any of the above rights, you must send the request to our Privacy Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
- Contacting Us