- Choose a style and garment size.
- Select your custom total length for your garment.
- Complete your order and check out.
- We begin to make your garments to your specifications.
- Your order will ship in approximately 4 weeks.
Rates are determined at the time of checkout by factors such as distance, weight, and speed. Domestic and international available carriers include the USPS, UPS, and DHL (international only). Delivery time is dependent on the selected shipping method. All packages are shipped with tracking numbers. Taylor Tall will not be responsible for packages that have been successfully delivered by the carrier but then go missing or are stolen. Please note that for international orders all taxes, duties, and customs import fees must be paid by the customer.
Returns & Exchanges
- We accept returns of unworn and unwashed garments within 14 days of your order receipt except on items listed as Final Sale which are not eligible.
- We offer returns for store credit only.
- Store credit never expires and will be issued in the form of a digital gift card.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order for a replacement garment upon receiving your store credit, and your replacement will be produced within the regular 4 week lead time.
- Returns should be mailed to: Taylor Tall - Returns
310 BUSSE HWY #235
PARK RIDGE, IL 60068-3251
Order Cancellations & Changes
- Your garment is custom made for you when you order. As such, we cannot offer refunds for a cancelled order.
- We will accommodate changes to your order if possible. Once production of your garment has begun changes cannot be made so please reach out to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes to an order can add additional production time.
Tailoring & Mending Credit
- We work hard to design quality fit garments, but we know that women’s bodies are beautifully different. Sometimes a simple alteration can make all the difference in elevating a garment to your favorite go-to.
- Sometimes your favorite go-to needs a little love. We support mending to reduce consumption and extend the life of our products.
- We will provide a $15 store credit for any alteration or mending work (limit of 1 substantiated alteration and 1 mending per garment). Just email email@example.com with an image of the receipt including a short description of the garment from the tailor who performed the work.
- Your credit will come in the form of a digital gift card that never expires.