Celebrating the Wins of 2020 & Kickstarting 2021 with a BANG
Happy New Year! We are so ready to take on 2021. There’s something so cathartic about having a fresh start with the passing of each year, but it’s still imperative to look back and reflect on how far we’ve come. That being said, I think the entire world was happy to put 2020 behind us.
Despite the struggles that we all faced this year (and there were many), there were also some important wins to celebrate.
- We launched our blog, Think Tall Shop Small, in September
- We reached 1,000 followers on our social media channels
- We ran a full year (52 weeks!) of #SmallBusinessSaturday posts, where Nathaniel and I learned to open up and share more of ourselves
- We received a small business loan to help us through the pandemic
- We expanded our product offering with new styles as will soon be launching PPE
- We grew our team and were able to help support local creatives
And finally, we made it through 2020! That’s something for everyone to celebrate. As we adapted to all the curveballs this rollercoaster year threw at us, we are proud that we remained true to our ethical & sustainable values.
A master weaver at WomenWeave, one of our fabric suppliers, prepares the handloom for weaving.
From cut to sew, each garment is consciously crafted. We carefully select the manufacturers we partner with and invest in building a relationship with them. We pride ourselves in collaborating with fair trade organizations, non-profits, weaving schools, and female-owned businesses locally and abroad.
If you’re new here, here’s some background on us—Taylor Tall is founded by me, Taylor, and my husband Nathaniel. We’re on a mission to change the fashion experience for tall women. Creating garments that accommodate a wide range of tall figures is challenging, but our strong sense of curiosity spurred the creation of a new approach to garment production.
At Taylor Tall, our work is fueled by our passion for understanding the intricacies of how clothing fits. We don't just add inches, our clothing is thoughtfully designed from the ground up to fit tall women. We know women are tall in different ways. That's why each piece is made to order with the option to customize its length.
We strive to improve every aspect of the clothing you wear from the fit and construction to the fabric and finish. We want you to wear your favorite top for years to come. The quality of our unique fabrics and stitching makes each piece durable regardless of how often you wear it.
We believe your Taylor Tall garment should feel different than every other piece in your closet. We hope to make shopping for your true fit effortless.
We’re kickstarting 2021 with a bang— our biggest SAMPLE SALE yet!
Get up to 50% OFF on many of our Best Selling Styles
Now through Tuesday, January 12th at midnight
Taylor’s Top 3 Sample Sale Picks:1. Handspun Cotton Longline Blazer in Cream Stripes
- This statement blazer in a unique handspun and handwoven cotton is built for tall women in twenty-one different places.
- Style Tip: wear professionally or over jeans, it’s an ideal transition piece.
Taylor wears the handspun cotton Longline Blazer in cream stripes & Seamed Top in white.
- Handspun and handwoven cotton lends itself to the tailored look of contoured seams that frame this wardrobe favorite.
- A flattering longer sleeve length effortlessly transitions this piece from home to office.
- Style Tip: This top styles amazingly under a blazer.
- Cropped pants that finally hit where you want them. High rise built for tall proportions with a comfy and classy curved waistband.
- This sturdy cotton dobby fabric makes these a seasonless workwear closet staple.
- Style Tip: wear with a tucked in shirt to elongate your legs.